Keen Insurance and Keen Investments are trading styles of Richard Keen (Insurance Brokers) Limited. We are personal and commercial insurance brokers and independent financial advisers.
Keen is committed to:
- Continual improvement in its environmental performance.
- Preventing pollution
- Compliance with all environmental legislation
It is the policy of Keen to:
- Make efficient use of natural resources by conserving energy and water, minimising waste and recycling where possible
- Meet its duty of care requirements in relation to waste by ensuring the safe keeping, transportation and subsequent recovery or disposal of waste
- Use recycled materials or those from a sustainable source whenever these can be commercially justified
- Work with our suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation
- Keep vehicle use to a minimum and regularly service and maintain our fleet to maintain efficiency
Keen will review this policy an annual basis, taking account of any changes in legislation, our organisation and any other factors.
We will communicate this policy to all of our employees and ensure that they are given training to raise awareness of environmental issues.
Keen will make this policy available when requested to interested parties including members of the public.
Managing Director 22nd October 2013